Home repair loans assist low-income homeowners pay for required and repairs that are critical. Our objective is to expel unhealthy or dangerous conditions, eiminate barriers to accessibility, enhance security for individuals with real disabilities and energy that is incorporate measures that reduce power expenses and use.
We offer loans to low-income homeowners for required and home that is critical and little funds to low-income people with disabilities in order to make their houses more accessible. Loans and funds now available and limits that are income given just below.
Fill in an inquiry to discover if you’re qualified!
For low-income individuals with real disabilities to boost access and security (some tenants is almost certainly not qualified): Accessibility funds
For low-income home owners: Home Fix Loans
Us or call 503-655-8591 if you have other quesitons, email.
So how exactly does the Housing Rehabilitation Program work?
This system provides low-interest loans and funds to greatly help home owners in Clackamas County repair their houses and enhance accessibility.
Steps to have a true house fix loan or accessibility grant:
- Complete an inquiry that is on-line phone our workplace for support. You may be eligible we will add you to the waiting list if it appears. Whenever capital can be obtained, we will deliver you a page. If you should be nevertheless interested, you might then use.
- We shall review your determine and application eligibility.
- In the event that you qualify, a Rehab Advisor will inspect your property to find out just exactly just what repairs are essential. Safety and health products are a concern.
- You will request bids from contractors that you choose. A summary of interested contractors is present for the convenience.
- Your Rehab Advisor can assist you through the entire construction procedure.
Low-income homeowners (and renters that are eligible with real disabilities could be entitled to a grant as much as $5,000 to pay for the expense of increasing access and security. Types of qualified improvements: wheelchair ramps, handrails and widened doorways, kitchen or restroom accessibility improvements such as for example roll-in showers, raised toilets and grab pubs. (For tenants in flats, at the least 51 % associated with the devices within the framework needs to be occupied by low-income households. )
Residence Fix Loans
|solitary Purpose wellness or security item just. Examples: water/well, septic/sewer, heat or roof. Main temperature supply just — woodstoves & pellet stoves are thought a additional temperature supply. (No equity required. )||$15,000 repairs that are exterior: Roof/Gutters, Paint, Weatherization, Windows/Doors, Foundation. (Credit and equity requirements apply. )||$25,000|
|Complete Repairs Complete house repairs must fulfill Community developing rehab standards.||$35,000|
Fundamental loan needs
House should be situated in Clackamas County and must certanly be looking for fix
Deferred Payment Loan (DPL) terms
Minimal 3percent per simple interest year. Re re Payments are deferred — no monthly obligations. Deferred provided that homeowner everyday lives in house, or until offered, name transported, refinance, or modification of good use. Loans are guaranteed by lien on home.
Present yearly gross income limits effective June 28, 2019
Family members’s yearly revenues must be lower than 80% associated with County’s median earnings, as based on HUD. The present limitations that apply to loans and funds are shown below.
|Home Size||Annual Gross Income (maximum)|
Other http://www.advancepaydayloan.net/payday-loans-al/ information
Our company is presently soliciting for contractors whom might be enthusiastic about putting in a bid on tasks into the Housing Rehabilitation Loan Program. Contractors on our list must certanly be certified, fused and registered using the State of Oregon Construction Contractors Board and now have experience in housing rehabilitation.
We try not to suggest or endorse any contractors. Contractors in the HUD debarred list aren’t entitled to use.
If you’re thinking about working together with our system, please finish the contractor information application and return to your workplace. Please include copies of your CCB registration, insurance coverage certificates and certifications of particular trades, including asbestos or lead-based paint.
Applications and documents that are supporting be mailed to: Clackamas County Community developing, 2051 Kaen Rd., STE 245, Oregon City, Oregon 97045; Faxed to 503-655-8563; or emailed.
When you yourself have any queries or require extra information, you may possibly phone County Rehab Specialists, Jayson Tidland or Mike Woolman at 503-655-8591.
- Applicant must have or perhaps property that is buying needs to be in name
- Owner must reside in home
- Home fees must certanly be present
- Applicant will need to have adequate equity
- Loans for outside repairs need that the surface of houses be brought as much as HUD’s Housing Quality Standards (HQS) and Clackamas County’s minimal rehab standards.
- Loans for the purpose that is single limited by one health or security product just.
- All work must certanly be done by Oregon-licensed and bonded contractors.
- Manufactured domiciles in areas usually do not be eligible for that loan. (OK for an Accessibility give. )